Refrigeration and air-conditioning diagrams
In refrigeration and air conditioning technology standardised symbols are used
for process schematics. For refrigeration, the standard EN 1861 Refrigeration Systems
and Heat Pumps applies, and for air conditioning technology, the standard DIN 1946 Ventilation
and Air Conditioning Technology applies. These Visio shapes provide the most frequently used symbols. More
symbols will be provided in due course. Early users of these stencils will get free updates.
Download a free trial containing some sample shapes
For Visio 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 users:
For Omnigraffle Pro users:
- Download this zip file into the "My Documents\My Shapes" folder
- Create a new folder "Refrigeration sampler"
- Unzip the zip file into this new folder
- Restart Visio
- The shapes will be visible from the
(Visio 2003/2007) File -> Shapes menu
(Visio 2010/2013/2016) More Shapes menu
- unzip the file
- click each stencil file and install in the stencil library.
This software works with:
- Microsoft Visio 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (any version, Standard, Professional or Premium) and Visio for Office 365.
- ConceptDraw Pro on Mac OSX and Windows.
- Omnigraffle Pro on the Mac and iPad.
To purchase an instant download 24 hours per day please use the Buy Now button below to go to our buy pages which are all
hosted on secure servers at our eCommerce provider, PayProGlobal.
You can order by credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer, bank debit, wire transfer,
purchase order, money order, PayPal, or via telephone, fax, or by post. The online purchase
process normally takes just 5 to 10 minutes.
Prices are shown below and you can save money with volume discounts and bundles. All prices are exclusive of
local taxes where applicable.
Use the Buy Now button for full international pricing.
You will receive an email containing a download link and registration key. These will take you to a web page where you can download the software.