Super Utilities and Tools
for Microsoft ® Visio ® 2010/2013/2016 or 2019
Back to the main page
(includes Visio Online Plan 2)
Uninstall help for Super Utilities for Visio
1.Important - First, ensure Visio is closed. If Visio is running then the uninstall will fail.
This is the only safe way to uninstall Super Utilities for Visio. Running the installer and selecting Uninstall will not remove the customization from Visio.
2. From the Windows 'Start' button ...
3. Click Settings ... this will bring up the Settings dialog
4. Click the Apps button ...
5. Scroll down to the area where you will see 'Super Utilities for Visio V3' and 'VSU'. These are the two items to be removed. The order of removal doesn't matter.
6. The uninstall is complete.